GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to try and sell my bed cover again.....its a gaylord x2000 in perfect shape its toyota ice white with metal flake in it

i also have a set of kmc condors 20 with nitto 255 35 20 tires have 3500 miles on them maybe... rims are in nice shape i have 3 brand new center caps and teo old ones that are still in great shape...i want to go up to 22s

any one interested?

oh yeah still want to go to the hd hood so hood could go also

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
I am interested in your hood if you decide to sell it. Mine got damaged in a hail storm we had. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heres a pic of the hood... ill have 2 take some of the bed cover tonight...its the x2000 smooth with no lip and you have to remove the black plastic off the tailgate for it...

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
heres a pic of the hood... ill have 2 take some of the bed cover tonight...its the x2000 smooth with no lip and you have to remove the black plastic off the tailgate for it...

How much you asking for it?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh yeah as for other stuff i have... i have a gmc bummper and bumper cap nbs and a grill( in ok shapoe all black/grey) looking for a local pickup/ meet on most of these

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
I cant believe you still have the bedcover James. Let me know if tuckn18's backs out.Ill make you an offer....... again

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nope just looking for a good offer on them...there starting to pit some but they still shine new caps tires a fairly new(iam going to 22's) overall there in pretty nice shape

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
pm'ed

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Post a price

1 - 20 of 25 Posts