14,533 Posts
I have the a factory GM cover. Truck came with it. It's tits. :boobs:

Ebay for Sierra Denali or C3 Tonneau :imo

Fuck Snaps and Velcro :imo

Attachments

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
I'm not to happy with my "TL" Series from Gaylords. Too much movement at highway speeds for my liking. I've taken the truck back for service at the dealer that installed it. They can't figure it out.... It's a clamp on system, so with my experience with it, I wouldn't recommend one. It looks great, when it's not bouncing all around.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I had a snuglid, it fit great and looked good. Just make sure you get a low profile one. I dont like the ones that hangs over the tailgate.

*its on my sig below

·
Registered
253 Posts
i just picked up a leer 700 series locally (used) for $250... its got some scratches and such (hard fiberglass locking tonneau) it does go over the tailgate but for the price.... I couldnt pass it up. It's so nice being able to put stuff in the bed of my truck without worrying about grabby hands walking off with it!

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
I agree with matt, fuck snaps. Like 12 snaps on mine have broken. It's retarded looking in some spots.

·
GMC & IROC-Z
348 Posts
I currently have a Truxedo, Have had a Access Cover(much better than Trux IMO). Also had a Pace Edwards on my last truck(very nice but a bit spendy ~ $1200.00

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I've got a snugtop snuglid, picked up used for $400. I still need to get it painted, it's a shade to dark and has picked up some serious blemishes.

That thing is heavy! it slowed down my acceleration a bit and also lowered the rear of my truck a hair.

It works great, for the exception of the mounting bracket / hinge point. The self tapping screws keep backing themselves out and the constant movment of the bracket has work through the paint.
snugtop.gif

-Mykk

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i have a bak cover is very low profile,locks and is made of aluminum .
Picture098.jpg

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
I have a Gaylors X2000. Its used (onetime468s' old one) It fits like a glove, with no rattles or movement. I love it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the Tonneaumaster roll up cover, no snaps, and if you're working out of the bed, you can easily roll it all the way up to the front. Handy for horse shows. The dude at the shop said they are very popular with four wheelers because they can roll it up and toss the buggy into the truck bed. Hard to do with the hard covers.
http://www.speedytruck.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=933

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I might of missed where you specified which type of cover that you wanted, but if it were me I would either go with a Truck Cover USA or a different roll cover. The Truck Cover USA is an industrial grade roll up tonneau cover kinda like the Roll N Lock but the Truck Cover USA doesn't have the vinyl on top. Just my opinion. Good luck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts