GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I Saw A Bed Cover That Has All Of The Mounting Inside The Bed....like Instead Of Having The Mounts On The Top Of The Bed Right After The Cab, It Has All Of The Mounting Shit In The Bed....i Hope Someone Knows What Im Talking About Caseu Im Looking For One....so If Anyone Has Any Infor Please Let Me Know...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont really care if its flush or not...i would like a flush one.....but i dont mind the top mount.....what companies make them......

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey atomotive.....how much did you pay and where did you get it from........

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jesus....i just found out some info on those gaylors lids...the ones with the hinge set up on the inside of the bed....god damn....they are expensive...they place around here wants 1300 installed for it.....does anyone know any places to get them for cheap.....

·
Registered
270 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:
jesus....i just found out some info on those gaylors lids...the ones with the hinge set up on the inside of the bed....god damn....they are expensive...they place around here wants 1300 installed for it.....does anyone know any places to get them for cheap.....

checkerproducts.com Fiberglass lids for $369 installed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You may want to check out the Leer tonneau cover site. I have a Leer series 500 tonneau. No leaks, paint was perfect from the factory. They also have a series 700 that is supposed to match the lines of your hood. I preferred the smooth cover - the series 500. Cost about 699.00.

www.leer.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts