GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife bought me the 06 GMC Sierra crew cab a few months ago. I got back off deployment last Sunday and saw the truck for the 1st time. Here is what a week can get you:

- Dual exhaust with Borla muffler and stainless tips
- Spray in bed liner-
- vent visors
- Billet grille, air dam and bottom valance insert
- Cold air induction (Ebay $70 shipped and looks great)
- 20" Boss 313
- 285/50 Cooper Zeon LTZ
- Pioneer F90BT (she had that installed before I got home)
- Bed extender (already has a vinyl bed cover)

And one hell of a cleaning, detailing, scrubbing, buffing, waxing, and polishing all over. Truck looks completely different now. This truck is getting done on the cheap. I promised her no big $$$ on this one ;) I will post up pics later today if I can get my POS camera to work right (it was dropped last month, but I will not mention who did it....ok it was my wife). Later

Here are the pics...finally!!

SIERRA1-2.jpg

SIERRA10.jpg

SIERRA9.jpg

SIERRA7.gif

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
it isnt true until we see pics

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Where were you and how long? Welcome back bro

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well we have to go camera shopping. Can't get the dropped one to work now. I was gone for 6 months.......it was horrible......I was in the Bahamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please guys I need no sympathy for such a terrible deployment!!! No matter where you are, 6 months away from your family and friends SUCKS! That was my 7th and final deployment before I hit my 20 year mark. I promise I will post pics, I am already getting compliments. Later

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Well we have to go camera shopping. Can't get the dropped one to work now. I was gone for 6 months.......it was horrible......I was in the Bahamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please guys I need no sympathy for such a terrible deployment!!! No matter where you are, 6 months away from your family and friends SUCKS! That was my 7th and final deployment before I hit my 20 year mark. I promise I will post pics, I am already getting compliments. Later
damn! Navy?? How much longer do you have in?

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'm gonna call b.s. on this one. Don't believe it actually happened.

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics have been uploaded. Let me know what you think. Be kind, this is a budget build.

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn! Navy?? How much longer do you have in?
Yea, Navy Seabees!! Been in 16 years. Going to my last command in December. Getting stationed in Millington, TN.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
damn, that looks good.
pics of said wife

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Yea, Navy Seabees!! Been in 16 years. Going to my last command in December. Getting stationed in Millington, TN.
good shit, wish I could deploy to the bahamas for 6 months :D

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
very nice...

get some lift spindles on there...

:patriot:
Thanks man. Me and the said wife spent about 7 hours on Saturday doing all the cleaning and she actually helped me install the 3 billet inserts. The guy I bought it from used it as a daily driver for his business, so it was real dirty. I actually have a set of 2" drop shackles I am thinking of installing to get rid of the rear lean. Not into the lifted scene, but got a damn good deal on the tires so I went that direction.....for now!!!!

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys. I will probably wait until I get up to TN before I lower the back end down 2 inches. I have to tow my Camaro up there. Don't want to bottom out!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts