GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before

After

Mods: All new paint, shaved tailgate, molded roll pan, 22" Bazo B24's in 305/40's, Xenarc HID's, 03 tails, 2" drop shackles, all new Monroe Sensatrac shocks, painted grille shell, speed grille and bowtie, escalade handles, tint, and a snugtop tonneau cover that doesn't match :think:

Future mods: hit 400hp

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
I agree, if the bumpercap/bumper and a Tahoe Z71 airdam was painted to match it would really make a dramatic difference.

However, it looks great now IMO, what a change :rocking:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you thank you thank you... I want to paint the bumper cap but the painters bitch over it.. they say I need to get a paintable one, is there such thing? Anyone got a part number? Plus I'm fighting myself to not get the SS cover.. I'm gonna do something to the bumper I'm just lazy :anitoof:

I did repaint the whole truck cause some fucking faggots keyed it.. all down the drivers side :guns: ..and I had some little scratches here and there, plus I got a pretty good price cause it's my dads friends shop.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sevenfold said:
The stock one can be painted and smoothed. I know of a couple of local shops that will do it, let me know if you want the info.
Painted and smoothed? Dunno if I want that :anitoof: Sure.. let me know who'll do it 'round here!

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Def buy some mirror caps to paint and get rid of the chrome ones, and sell the mustang or whatever in the background to get up to your 400 horsepower

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Just get a tahoe front cap and get it painted. that is what i did. That way you know that it is done right. They dont cost that much i think they are around a hundred maybe a little more.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Talk to Garrett @ Wicked Modifications. 389-0809.[/QUOTE]

Yeh Garrett is a very cool guy to deal with and can set you up with a painter he always goes to.

P.S. I wanna check out your truck sometime. I drive through Camarillo every day during the week. Lates.

MotoHead

·
Registered
520 Posts
Agree with the guys. Get the mirrors painted all over or around the chrome while getting your bumper painted. I posted my old 99 GMC (titled: should I have kept it)(photo galler) showing everything painted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts