GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you might remember some fuss I had over getting this new amp.. but after all I got 2 free 10" JL W6's. Pics:

OLD AMP

NEW AMP

NEW SUBS!

I traded my 10" Alpine Type R's and my 500/1 JL Amp for 10" JL W6's and a Rockford Fosgate 2400 amp.

The system hits really loud in my car, especially with the base knob, but if you were parked next to me you probably wouldn't feel shit.

Dynamat and battery next... and maybe (free) 12" W6's AND very cheap Clarion touch screen!!

-Justin

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey man.....thats tight....how do you have the amps mounted...they just screwed in....and also how is your box set up...can you take a pic of your entire back so i can see how you did it.....im thinking of redoing mine i want some ideas....thanks man

josh

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the amps screwed into the cab. Here are some pics of my box.. nothing special.

Yes I know my car is dirty, it's been raining like crazy the past few days here..

Hope they work.. Enjoy

Justin

·
Registered
779 Posts
you traded a jl 500/1 for that rockford amp???..you know the bigger number doesnt mean the more power...not a smart move if you ask me but....as long as your happy...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I feel like I got kinda raped.. but I did get free W6's, and I am also going back there when I have time to possible upgrade (free) to 12" subs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts