GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see some before and after pics of your ride.

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
This is how my truck has looked since i bought it,,i just added the clears and taillight covers.

Attachments

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey what drop are you running Kevin?
A modified 3/5.. 3" leafs with 2" shackles in the rear. With 2" front coils That I kept cutting down until it sat where I wanted it.

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Before ..

After ..

I havent got any pics right now , but I lowered it another ich all the way around ...

·
Registered
120 Posts
kevindepot said:
A modified 3/5.. 3" leafs with 2" shackles in the rear. With 2" front coils That I kept cutting down until it sat where I wanted it.
Did you notch your fram with the 5" out back? If not do you bottom out and what shocks are you running?

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
No notch yet. It's high on the list.
I removed the front rubber stops and cut them down to 1". Then put them in the rear.
She doesn't bottom out too often. But if I nail a good put hole......
I'm running Spring Tech Nitro drop shocks on all 4 corners.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Ok here goes:

Stock:

2/4:

2/6 yes a 2/6:

I haven't gotten my 2" drop coils for the front yet.. I'm running about 70 psi in the helper air bags to kind of level the truck out.. The stock tires are on for the winter..

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts

that was me on my bling bling rims. I was only stock for a couple of days.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
kevindepot said:
No notch yet. It's high on the list.
I removed the front rubber stops and cut them down to 1". Then put them in the rear.
She doesn't bottom out too often. But if I nail a good put hole......
I'm running Spring Tech Nitro drop shocks on all 4 corners.
That's the same 3/5 setup I have. I bottom out every once and a while. Not bad though. I will notch soon when I get it to a 4/6.

·
Registered
182 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
Is that at stock ride height? jcscoops.com/sweetrides/ says.... 3/4 DJM/Belltech drop kit... but doesn't look like a 3/4 drop in the pic. Any problems with rubbing on tires? Are they 275/45/20?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
This is the first picture of my truck. I really regret not taking pics when I first got it. It was bone stock with 4 miles on the odometer, but I am sure every one knows what a stock LS looks like.
43719637.gif

Here is how it sits today.
36355185.gif

1 - 20 of 59 Posts