GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend owns a performance shop and carriers belltech.
Belltech 2/3 Drop with 4 new shocks and rear springs w/Belltech Torsion Bar Keys in the kit, complete drop kit.

A friend of mine quoted me I cant remember the actual amount but it was about 520.00 or so in parts and 100.00 - 150.00 in labor.

Does that seem about right price?

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I havent really heard much about belltech

·
Registered
327 Posts
You can order Belltech with the front 2" drop spindles just like the Mcgauphys deluxe kit. I have the kit 3909 on my 04 yukon. Rides great.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
belltech is a great company!

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys

·
Registered
178 Posts
um yeah that is an outrageous price for the parts. I'm assuming you want it for the tahoe in your sig. I can get you an economy kit for about $230 (keys, shock extenders, & coils), delux for about $150 more (that just replaces the keys with 2" spindles). Depending on where you are at, shipping would be about $50-$70. I've got it in stock. By the way it is Mcgaughys stuff. McGaughys is a better product but I carry both, I know how some people are with bell tech (?). I almost forgot, don't replace the shocks, ront or rear. The stock are much better especially for the rear, thats why it comes with relocators. The rear shock is load bearing, which means it is critical to the ride & performance of your vehicle, do no replace unless you go to a 5" rear drop.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so what would the Mcgaughys deluxe cost me shipped to maryland 21054

1 - 10 of 10 Posts