GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Belltech 5952 leaf springs. Took them off the truck with 10k miles on them. Good condition.
Looking for local sale only. Northern California, I am in the south bay. Looking for $260 obo.

99-06 GM 1/2 ton

**These lowering multi-pack leaf springs from Belltech are designed to lower the rear of your truck 3 to 4 in. (depending on the application), while still providing a smooth ride. These leaf springs are powdercoated and come complete with OEM bushings and sleeves**

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They rode pretty well a bit stiffer then stock. Look under my pictures they were on the DSGM RCSB in my albums. It actually was pretty low in the back prob. dropped about
3.5" lower then stock coupled with 1" drop front spring subtle. No notch and easy to install.

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
I had these on my old nbs and while they ride slightly stiffer than factory, it wasn't horrible.
With a little weight in the back, they rode nice.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had these on my old nbs and while they ride slightly stiffer than factory, it wasn't horrible.
With a little weight in the back, they rode nice.
I agree def. ride better with weight on them a little stiff without but not bad with SP shocks. Belltech 2212FF shocks

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will go $225 on the leafs local pickup or + SHP out of state.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price reduced looking for $200 + SHP or local pickup

·
Registered
133 Posts
Still for sale?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts