Votes: 23 26.7%
  • McGraughy's

Votes: 63 73.3%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I am going to do 2" springs and 2" spindles. I can get the complete 4/6 mcgaughy's from beefy or I can get the Belltech springs and spindles from stylin' for the same price. I just want to know which one is better.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
McGaughy's all the way. The belltech spindles are garbage.
:word:

I've heard a lot of complaints by the belltech spindle owners (99+ only mind you) and have heard only good things about McGaughy's so far.

The biggest complaint i've heard about the belltechs are that they increase your turning radius and are a pain to install.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like I will just get the McGaughy's and have an extra flip kit and notch layin around.

BTW What time do you get out of school tomorrow steve? I get out at 12:50(I think). I was going to go by and check out that one dude shop and see about getting the gate shaved. Just wondering if you wanted to come check it out with me?

One more thing, you still got his # I wrote it down but I guess I lost and I deleted the pm with it in there.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
JakobMetzger said:
uh oh i just got my belltech spindles for my 88-98....did i do the wrong thing?
no, belltech spindles only create problems for NBS trucks, theyre great for OBS

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Nikon44 said:
I just ordered the Belltech Torsion Keys are these ok?

Sean
Yes, they are fine. It's only the 99+ NBS spindles that are a bad design.

Cameron

·
Registered
867 Posts
my belltech 4/6 seems to work just fine you bastards!haha. i can even turn my 22's without any problems. i must have got a good set. i do have the lean though. mcgaughy does not have this problem?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Belltech only had the turning radius issue with the NBS spindles when they were first released. There are pleanty of people out there running the revised design with zero issue. Do a search on this forum as well as FSC and you'll see what I'm talking about.
In addition it's really just the P/N 2505 spindles with the issues, the ones that are for 16" or smaller wheels. The P/N 2508s (17"+ wheels) have no isses with the current run.

I guess the next question is, what size are you're wheels?

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
i dont have a lowered suspension but just by going off what the guys on here are running and the general word id say the mcgauphys are probably a better choice.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Belltech copied Mcgaughys design and Mcgaughys took them to federal court and sued their asses because they have a product patten on the design that cant be copied.From what I was told they ended up with alot of money and belltech had to pull the spindle of the shelf and start from scratch on a new design.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts