GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the stock bench seat that was originally in my truck when i bought it and since i took it out and replaced it with a leather bench seat, its just been sitting in my building taking up room. I basically took it out cause it smelled like cigs and made my cloths stink as well. I have no need for it and no future plans for it, so it needs to go. I would rather have this picked up due to size and shipping cost. Here is the only pic i have of it:

If anyone needs another pic of it i can take one. $100 OBO make me some offers im flexible on this price since it needs to go

Trey

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Not to jack your thread Trey. Can you post some pics of your leather bench seats. I was going with buckets but a leather bench seat sounds even better to me. Do you know what year seats would fit my 95 C1500 reg cab.

Thanks

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1buda said:
Not to jack your thread Trey. Can you post some pics of your leather bench seats. I was going with buckets but a leather bench seat sounds even better to me. Do you know what year seats would fit my 95 C1500 reg cab.

Thanks
here is a pic of the leather bench seat for ya, its the only one i have:

It came out of my brothers 00 crew cab dually. If your looking on getting one like it, it should just be a direct bolt in, it was for me. A good thing to do is to take some measurements on the bolt holes front to back and side to side, so you have something to go off of when looking for new seats. When i find some bucket seats, im going to have to drill a few bolt holes since there are only 2 on each side and not 4 for each seat

Trey

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Thanks Trey for the pics. That does have a nice clean look, now I know what direction I'n after.

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1buda said:
Thanks Trey for the pics. That does have a nice clean look, now I know what direction I'n after.
yeah it makes the interior look really clean looking. I think i may be selling it to someone, but i dont know if they still want it. I need some more room in my truck for some mods that i am considering doing and need some bucket seats instead.

Trey

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts