GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i got my bag job finished, now i wanna beef up the stereo system and since work has been giving me alot of OT this month, no better time then the present.. i am thinking about 4 8's vs 2 10's i have 1 MTX 10 in my truck right now, nothing too great but it thumps.. i was looking @ the $99 box from subbox.net for 4 8's put my amp under the seat

i'm prone to buy JL AUDIO and Audiobahn stuff, the JL's 8w0's sounded AWESOME in my s-10 but the Bahn's POUNDED, anyone have any other suggestions, i don't want run of the mill pioneer's from circuit city, but don't wanna spend a fortune on them either.. prob 50-70 each lemme knwo if you guys are running any 8's and what you like

THANKS!!! DAN

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
DemoN said:
i think the JL's are over priced for the quality the produce and i've never heard a decent audiobahn.
werd and werd
I loved the Cerwin Vega HED 8s when we had them

·
9,823 Posts
DemoN said:
i want to grab up a pair of the koda8s for mid-bass. i've neard nothing but praise.
are those Cerwins?

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
blwclvl said:
Kicker L7's the best thing ever
:thumbsup: Not to say the L7's are the best, but they work the best for me. 2 8L7's and 1500w ... muah, muah, muah. Getting them meter this weekend, so we'll see how they do.

I also am getting 4 of the RE8's just to play around with. I've heard they're the $hit for the price, so we'll have to see how they do up against the 8L7's.

·
9,823 Posts
Alma Gates is an AWESOME WOMEN! I swear if she were about 70 years younger Id marry her! Her and I talked for what seemed like hours ( it was really 45 minutes but thats alot when im just one guy at a show) at a local show over here in LA. She even gave me a hug when I told her bye!

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
94flamds10blazr said:
Alma Gates is an AWESOME WOMEN! I swear if she were about 70 years younger Id marry her! Her and I talked for what seemed like hours ( it was really 45 minutes but thats alot when im just one guy at a show) at a local show over here in LA. She even gave me a hug when I told her bye!
:rocking:

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no doubt.. you do rule, hell for 144 for 4 of them, they can't be all that bad, the photo's and all look BADASS... can't wait i set one up on FSC and sent a pm to DDaudiophreak too, hopefully we can get the ball rollin, any idea when these r gonna ship???

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
welp, just lemme know where the $$$ goes i'm gonna order the box from subbox.net and opinions on their stuff?? for 99 bucks, can't go wrong, last time i had a box like that made it was like 300 i think

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.