GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like a set of clear turn signals, best options? I asked around and my buddies tell me that they'll start yellowing after a while, true? I don't see too many peeps with yellowed clear corners, I'll order a set today if I can find something

·
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got APC euro clears and they haven't turned colors, but they fog up like hell every time I wash it or they get wet!

IIRC, they were teh cheapest too, I wonder if I were to just hit it with a light bead of clear silicone to help them to seal

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
I'd just go to ebay. I got some off there awhile ago and no problems almost been a year now.

·
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got mine from lmctruck.com. They are factory replacements, except without the amber.
yeah, but I'd rather put the difference in cash into something of actual use, $17-$30 I don't have a problem with, but dropping $60 on turn signals, I dunno

·
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, they are expensive. None of the other ones I found had the OEM look I wanted so I let them rape me

did you get to cuddle afterwards? that would kinda make up for it :D

·
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dude, just get the ones off of ebay. before you put them in your truck, run a thick bead of RTV silicone around the back edges of them to seal the lights
will do, thanks

·
lolo driver
161 Posts
anything but APC... you cant spell crap without it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts