GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a new performance muffler to replace the resonator thing that came on my truck when I bought it. What muffler would sound the best on my truck and provide good air flow? ($ is an object)

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Magnaflow is a good muffler for a good price. Maybe next time try the search button too cause we get threads like this one all the damn time!!

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
You said money is an issue so I figured you didnt want to look at those cause they get pricey. Very good mufflers though, I wanted to get borla but I didnt have the money at the time.

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like the corsa is a little more pricey than the borla. Anybody on here know what model of muffler to get in either brand?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
cherry bomb extreme

/thread

·
Haters Gonna Hate
2,073 Posts
It looks like the corsa is a little more pricey than the borla. Anybody on here know what model of muffler to get in either brand?
Get the Corsa Sport, best exhaust system out their. It's pricey, but well worth it. I have a Magnaflow on my OBS and have liked it a lot so far.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hooker aerochamber, sounds nice and it's cheap, excellent quality too.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Luke is right, maybe I should have put the :read: after my first post instead of the :imo . Perhaps it was more impact with :read:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't buy anything that isn't stainless steel. It costs a little more, but if not its just going rust out in couple years anyway.

I've put 2 flowmasters on mine and within another year I'm going to have to replace it again since I was too cheap to buy the stainless steel borla in the beginning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts