GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
If only there was terrain like that around here in Cali that wasnt a couple hours away to find....sweet pics :imo looks like you might have put a few scratches in your bumper :D A buddy of mine went up a steep bank in a river bed and when he backed down he tore his rollpan up and that was with 12" of lift

·
Bama Man
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like you might have put a few scratches in your bumper
not any scratches but i bent my driver side exauhst tip and busted one of my reverse lights mounted on the bottom of the bumper

·
Bama Man
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are some really fucking awesome pictures... got nemore?
preciate it man. i have a lot more pictures like these ones. most of them are not on the comp because my digital camera was too slow to catch me haulin ass through some holes. ill get em up in a few days

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Nice pictures. Bham, how are your offroad lights attached to your truck? Do you have any close up pictures of your offroad light setup? Thanks.

·
Bama Man
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
willyswanter, awesome pictures. is that a can-bac on that one truck?

im only a mud rider due to my ifs, but here is a picture of what little rock climbing ive done. :pow:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
Just alittle high centered treading water with the boggers...LOL I always new they had more use then just for mud... :pow:

stuck2.gif
how was your exhaust still working in there :think:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Nice pics guys... Jason just owned everyone :imo
But none of you got SHIT on this offroad action right here: :ninja:

August2.jpg

See that shit! No pavement there baby! :D OWNED!

:bawl: :nono:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts