GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw partsdirect.com or something like that they were a lil over 100 but everyone said the stuff from there was crap so just wondering where the cheapest place to get one from?:shake:

·
Registered
257 Posts
There is a guy on dieselplace selling 2 02 HD hoods. I believe he wanted $200 + shipping. I will try to track down his name for you. What truck is this going on? I just put one on my 05 GMC, it was a lot of work. I had to cut and section the back of the grille and headlight supports. Looks great though.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its going on an 05 sierra, i would buy one from the dealership but they will charge probably an arm and a leg

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
can u give me the link to that website whre u saw the for a lil over 100 i cant find that site through google

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im fixing to go to school but ill find it when i get back, but there was a guy that not too long bad did a post with pics, it was a white reg cab........i think he is a member on performance trucks too and did a post over there also with it.....

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
I got mine at the dealership and i think it was like $375 plus tax.

I wouldn't want someone to ship me one. it's sheetmetal so it could brake pretty easy.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I paid $360 for mine from the dealership. The guy on dieselplace said he would ship it for $60.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
damn those gmc hd hood set ups look amazing

1 - 20 of 30 Posts