GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke the actuator off my front differential and so now I need a new one. Where is the best place to pick one up?:think:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I may have my old one sitting in my garage, worked when I took it out, you could have it :imo . I'll be home Feb 16-22 if you don't need 4x4 until then let me know. I live over by Lakewood school off of Scenic.

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the offer man but I already bought one lol. I need to put it in because my front diff is acting all crazy. Acts like it is partially engaged or something. Good thing I have 3 vehicles or I would be on the beach for awhile. Its amazing what a good solid smack will do an actuator. Mine is all broke to shit and wires hanging..........sucks I know.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Hey thanks for the offer man but I already bought one lol. I need to put it in because my front diff is acting all crazy. Acts like it is partially engaged or something. Good thing I have 3 vehicles or I would be on the beach for awhile. Its amazing what a good solid smack will do an actuator. Mine is all broke to shit and wires hanging..........sucks I know.
No problem. What exactly happened to it? And where did you get the replacement?

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked it up off the internet. Was fucking around 4wheelin and smacked it. Owell.

·
Registered
928 Posts
how did you "smack" it out.....your actuater is up behind a skip plate pushed up close next to the diff. i dont see how you could possibly be doin any wheeling that would snap it out....just an observation

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
how did you "smack" it out.....your actuater is up behind a skip plate pushed up close next to the diff. i dont see how you could possibly be doin any wheeling that would snap it out....just an observation
do you know what hot lapping can do? son you just don't know

·
Registered
928 Posts
ha ya cause i used my dads actuater the other day so i could have 4x4 and i had to take the skid plate off and then get it out...theres no way you can just rip it off sittin on 37's with 10" of lift. unless you ran over a fire hydrent or something of the sort

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hey dildo do you see a skid plate on my truck? Holy shit batman you just answered your own question!:nono:

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Hey dildo do you see a skid plate on my truck? Holy shit batman you just answered your own question!:nono:
Rich i thought we told you to Quit BASHING. You will have NOOBS mad at you...:nono:
Sand mobsters united :lol:

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rich i thought we told you to Quit BASHING. You will have NOOBS mad at you...:nono:
Sand mobsters united :lol:

Ya your right I dont want him to go all emo on me and start talking about ending his life again as when his truck took an extra hour to get lifted.:guns: :murder:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts