GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on where to buy the DiabloSport Programmer for my 07 Tahoe and have it tomorrow? (overnighted)

Thanks

PS-Also looking to get the corsa exhaust overnighted as well.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
I've had good luck at truckperformance.com . Good Luck!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont see the diablosport listed on their website???

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
dood get HPTUNE or EFILIVE dont make the mistake that my self and alot of other people have made the tuners cost the same or really close to the handhelds

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Give us a call in the morning. In stock for $399.99 with FREE overnight shipping! :)

hey thanks! replied to your email and even left yall a message, guess yall were already closed. Need a corsa touring (the quieter one) exhaust for an 07 Tahoe 5.3L and need the programmer. Got both in stock? If so, ill call in the AM and give you all my info. thanks again...........

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
hey thanks! replied to your email and even left yall a message, guess yall were already closed. Need a corsa touring (the quieter one) exhaust for an 07 Tahoe 5.3L and need the programmer. Got both in stock? If so, ill call in the AM and give you all my info. thanks again...........
I was working e-mail this afternoon and remember yours. I think it mentioned those two mods and asked what you needed to order. I listed the basic info (name address, payment info) and that you can order onliner or by giving us a call. That might be have been sent over around 2-3pm. I saw a pile of Predators today and plenty of 5.3 Tahoe Corsas available.

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts