GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help finding the best price for SuperSwamper SSR's 35x12.5x16

National Tire and Wheel has that size listed $251 a tire.
I have found some other online places about that price and some a little less, but I know there has to be a place that has them for less.

I would like to get a price and take it to a local place and see if I can get them to match it, so If you can point me to a place with great prices it would help out a ton.

Also. Do you think Discount Tire match a price I find on the net? (they can get SSR's cant they?)

Thanks a Million

·
Registered
199 Posts
BigBubbaBD said:
I need some help finding the best price for SuperSwamper SSR's 35x12.5x16

Thanks a Million
Best price I have found was Sams off Road. Four of them to my house was $1115. That's $225.95 + 9.32 FET per tire +173.45 for shipping

http://www.samsoffroad.com/samsoffroadsto/index.html

Now I have a local guy that quoted me $1150 mounted, balanced, and on the truck. I 've just got to find a cheap place to get my wheels

I swear, I posted this before....maybe not, I can't remember.

BTW have you gotten ahold of Jeff lately? I really need to talk to him and can't get him to call me back.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discount should Price Match, they also matched 4wp for me on my STS's... Discount dont advertise alot of tires they can get. They can get just about any tire on the market, but the tires and rims I just got they couldnt have touched the price so I didnt go with them... But I will get the lifetime rotate balance from them for 60 bucks, best thing to do IMO...

SSR's are $$$, but they look real good...

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
01Z71GMC said:
Best price I have found was Sams off Road. Four of them to my house was $1115. That's $225.95 + 9.32 FET per tire +173.45 for shipping

http://www.samsoffroad.com/samsoffroadsto/index.html

Now I have a local guy that quoted me $1150 mounted, balanced, and on the truck. I 've just got to find a cheap place to get my wheels

I swear, I posted this before....maybe not, I can't remember.

BTW have you gotten ahold of Jeff lately? I really need to talk to him and can't get him to call me back.

Yea, I think you said something about that, but I couldnt remember the place.

$225 is now the lowest I have ever seen. If I could get Discount Tire to match that price that would be great (but lower would be better)
Anybody know where I might be able to find any lower?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aberbaseball7 said:
... But I will get the lifetime rotate balance from them for 60 bucks, best thing to do IMO...

SSR's are $$$, but they look real good...

Is that $60 per tire or just a flat $60 when you get a set?
I will def. look into that b/c the closest Discount has a DSP9500 So they should be able to keep me right :head:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
$60 for as set including spare. Lifetime of the tires. Also it depends on the particular store if they will match online prices.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Heck yea $60 bones for the lifetime of the tires... Rotate and balance whenever you want, I did mine every 3K with my PJ's... Damn good deal IMO

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Bubba, you about to get in the air?

**Nevermind I see you have a 6-8" CST Suspension Lift -sitting in the garage.

:head:

I must be behind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts