GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help finding the best price for SuperSwamper SSR's 35x12.5x16

National Tire and Wheel has that size listed $251 a tire.
I have found some other online places about that price and some a little less, but I know there has to be a place that has them for less.

I would like to get a price and take it to a local place and see if I can get them to match it, so If you can point me to a place with great prices it would help out a ton.

Also. Do you think Discount Tire match a price I find on the net? (they can get SSR's cant they?)

Thanks a Million

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
01Z71GMC said:
Best price I have found was Sams off Road. Four of them to my house was $1115. That's $225.95 + 9.32 FET per tire +173.45 for shipping

http://www.samsoffroad.com/samsoffroadsto/index.html

Now I have a local guy that quoted me $1150 mounted, balanced, and on the truck. I 've just got to find a cheap place to get my wheels

I swear, I posted this before....maybe not, I can't remember.

BTW have you gotten ahold of Jeff lately? I really need to talk to him and can't get him to call me back.

Yea, I think you said something about that, but I couldnt remember the place.

$225 is now the lowest I have ever seen. If I could get Discount Tire to match that price that would be great (but lower would be better)
Anybody know where I might be able to find any lower?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aberbaseball7 said:
... But I will get the lifetime rotate balance from them for 60 bucks, best thing to do IMO...

SSR's are $$$, but they look real good...

Is that $60 per tire or just a flat $60 when you get a set?
I will def. look into that b/c the closest Discount has a DSP9500 So they should be able to keep me right :head:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts