• Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Expert Mobile Electronics

Sight Sound & Security

Im torn, but SSS realy sounds better to me, but the logo for EME has already come to me.
We will make it look like that Van Halen album cover with the first "E" being backwards and the tops of the "E"s being longer than the bottom so the logo looks like wings they give pilots to go on their collars

·
Registered
214 Posts
I don't like either of em.... and I pictured your EME logo before you ever described it, so you can see how "played" that's gonna look.

Call it "The ICE-house" You know.. ICE.. In CAR ENTERTAINMENT or Electronics... whatever you like....

Wait a minute... nevermind... that's a stupid name, so don't use it:nono: :thinking I'll keep that one for car audio addition to my own shop::anitoof:

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
SSS and put it in a Superman type logo! LOL! Just kidding don't!

·
Sweet bottom num nums
496 Posts
it says your from slidell right? keep it simple Slidell Motorsports. its easy to remeber for locals, the name is broad enough that you can alsways expand your market base if need be and never have to change the name.

·
Registered
192 Posts
i think both are just as good. but with the SSS i think you could manage some cool snake logo seeing as how the letter S looks liek a snake. idk just my 2 cents

·
Sweet bottom num nums
496 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Absolute Auto Sounds

It will get you to the top of the category in the phone book by starting with an "A". Maybe use the Absolute Vodka lable for your inspiration on the logo. ???

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how about Absolute sound and security, ASS?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts