GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Tool Box! Full Of Tools. Snap on.

This is a friend of mines dads tool box. His grandfather passed and they got his toolbox from the business he used to own. Here are some pictures. If you are serious, i can e-mail you a sheet with all the tools. Just dont have it typed up yet. It gonna be hard to sell this but ill ost here and on ebay. A snap-on company rep quoted these tools to be worth somewhere in the 20000 range. They are askin 12,500

ToolBox1.gif

ToolBox2.gif

ToolBox3.gif

ToolBox4.gif

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
wow, thats a good deal for somebody

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill be hard to find that Somebody but im posting just in case. It is a good deal though. Lot of stuff there.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Man, i wish i had that kinda cash to get something like that...i would love to have all those tools...maybe one day.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Thats a steal :read: I am in the process of buying the tools of the trade right now, but I just dont have that much at the moment. Hell, the tool box is worth more that half of that.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did i ever say they were ALL snap on? I just stated that a quoter from snap on quoted these tools for them

·
Registered
489 Posts
what ever the brand that is one hell of a deal ...damn ....

and think of the history behind those tools!

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ntjeepster said:
what ever the brand that is one hell of a deal ...damn ....

and think of the history behind those tools!
Heh no joke man, some of those wrenches have even been heated and bent to fit in tight spots. But its not like he cant spare a few.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts