GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone who lives in Arizona that i am currently setting up a truck/car show in the parking lot of my work(BIG LOTS). Hopefully ill be able to get the word out and we'll have a pretty good turn out. Let me know if you are interested in coming to show off your Truck or Car. thanks
-cody

·
RIP Jason Payne
1,824 Posts
excellent, can you just put em on photobucket or something and link me there? sorry for whoring your thread but im planning on doing the same thing to my truck next month and im getting excited.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gotchya, i did the same before i got mine lifted. let me see what i can do right now. If your on you can text me @ Soulsurfin42 if you wanna talk about the trucks. id like to see what you have in mind.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do you work at a Big Lots retail store? I just started last month at the new Big Lots distribution center in Durant, OK. How do you like working for them?

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
about fuckin time.. theres a show in AZ!!!... i'll be there if you get somethin together! where are you located in AZ?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry it took so long. Hammered ive been working there for about a year and a half, its a great job. onyx sorry about the wait , im getting the okay by the business's around the site and then ill be setting the rest up. ill be sure to let you know asap. i have been tired of waiting for a show to so thats why I am doing this one. thanks
-cody

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am located in glendale , the show will be on 35th ave. and thunderbird which i think is in peoria.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts