GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
so if i get the wide open style with the paintable bucket it would cost 200 bucks? can i ge them paint matched to my color {carbon metallic} :think:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
diablojester said:
so if i get the wide open style with the paintable bucket it would cost 200 bucks? can i ge them paint matched to my color {carbon metallic} :think:
If you want to give me your VIN number I might be able to get them paint matched. I have done a few that way already.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Mike,

Any way we can just order the handle part? I already have the painted handles, but id love to switch out just the handle.

James

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Imkunfused said:
Mike,

Any way we can just order the handle part? I already have the painted handles, but id love to switch out just the handle.

James
Yes, that is what is for sale at that price. The buckets are all extra. Pick a style and polished or chromed (chrome look better) and go from there.

·
Registered
272 Posts
i guess i should read a little better before i talk :anitoof: :anitoof: So how hard is it to install those bad boys?.. Im in the process of painting my tailgate handle and bezel, and some interior pieces to match the dark green metallic paint on the outside.. after that i will need something else to do, and I wanted to upgrade the handle parts on the door.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts