GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to be getting an all chrome grill shell here in a few weeks....as far as inserts go should i go with a polished/chrome billet bar grill or Chrome SS speed grill?...

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
i think the only speed grill i liked with the chrome shell was 2toneblowns, which is chrome... but Id prob lean to billet

Grilles4u, cheap and worth it :imo

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is basically what i was thinkin bout getting...then i would have a white bowtie to match the paint

·
Registered
197 Posts
If u go billet...don't go mail order or on-line. Had a bad experience. First one was bent. Sent it back. Fuckers say they "fixed" it. The second time I recieved it it was bent in the same places and then some. Pissed me off! Still waiting for my refund. Too bad too. It would've been a nice grill.

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
that was a third option too....just leave it wide open in the middle there...
I have a fully painted grille on my truck and i am going to put the stock chrome truck inserts in it. I think it will look damn good and no one does it. I liked my old tahoe grille with billet but everyone has billet. Gotta do something different.

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
i like them on body color grills and the factory black grills think billet looks better on the tahoe grill

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
billet grill or no grill :read:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts