GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase some US MAG billet rims for my truck. I contacted the one local distributor near me and obtained a quote for ~$6,200. This is for two 24x9 and two 24x10 wheels and includes shipment. Does not include tires.

For those of you that have recently purchased billets, is this amount about right?

Anyone on this site a US MAG dealer or know some that is?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yep... you gotta pay to play... I paid $4k for 22s a few years ago for Raceline billets and waited about 4months to get them... then ended up selling them about 2years ago.... now I bought a set of USED 22s bonspeeds for a good deal a few months back I’m just waiting to have my rear end narrowed to fit the rear ones but still we’re not cheap... I could’ve bought a brand new set of cast wheels for what I paid for the bonspeeds used...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I paid around $1200 for 22x10s and and I think right under $1000 for 22x8. So I wouldn’t say that’s not far off for 24s.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. Filling out the order sheet now and will be ordering them early next week. I am using 82.8 mm for the bore, because that is what my current BOSS wheels have. The only other question I have is how to measure hub height? What two points should I be measuring between?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts