GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for some new shocks, the cheapest I found for bilstein 5100s, is lmt4x4outfitters.com They have them for $66. If you call eshocks.com, they'll pricematch that and ship any order over $200 for free. As long as you don't live in michigan, there's no sales tax. I didn't check the price of any other shocks, but I would imagine, they are cheaper than a lot of places out there. 4wheelparts.....$80 a piece.....yeah right.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I got my Rancho 9000's for $220 :head: I wanted the bilsteins but I was told it would be a couple of weeks due them being backordered.

Good find though... :head:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eshocks.com had the ones I wanted in stock. They shipped them out this afternoon!! :head: Yeah, I know they have the rs9000s on sale right now. Buy 3 get 1 free, but I liked the zinc plating on the 5100s. I probably would have gotten the ranchos if they were plated. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't be adjusting my shocks anyway. My trucks a daily driver, I only need one setting.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Total was $264. No tax and Shipping was free with any order from eshocks.com over $200. I just checked their website and they only carry bilsteins and edelbrock IAS shocks.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
lokoh said:
Total was $264. No tax and Shipping was free with any order from eshocks.com over $200. I just checked their website and they only carry bilsteins and edelbrock IAS shocks.
Sweet deal. Ill be sure to order through them when I change out my shocks.

MotoHead

1 - 7 of 7 Posts