GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening - 5100's going on in the am (2010 Z71 CC). Currently I have 2.5" RC lift/level with 275/70/18's (33") Duratracs.

Question: keep or ditch the 2.5" kit?

Need the 33's to still fit with good clearance, and want the best performance from the shocks.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone cares - left the 2.5" kit in and put the 5100's on the stock / lowest setting. Now the front is riding about 1/4-3/8" higher than the rear. Hoping it settles a little!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Post some pics

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you shoot me the specs on your kayak rig there? I need to do the same in the next 2 months.

Will post pic of truck side as soon as I get it on some level ground. Here's the front angles w/ the 1" spacer on bottom and 1/4" on top. Blisters on stock setting.

Forgot to mention - can NOT believe the difference in driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't find any "deals" per say....I got mine from Amazon for $351.84 and free shipping. I had a local place install them for $197...and glad I did cuz they had a b&tch of a time even with the wall mounted spring compressor and air guns. Then an alignment...

If you have someone install for you - plan on being all in for $600.

·
Registered
876 Posts
If anyone cares - left the 2.5" kit in and put the 5100's on the stock / lowest setting. Now the front is riding about 1/4-3/8" higher than the rear. Hoping it settles a little!
That's laughable.

·
Registered
366 Posts
[MENTION=52530]F15E154[/MENTION]
I use a Trac rac G2 slide system with a Bak industries roll-x tonneau cover. Saddles are specifically for the trac rac, the slide and lock into place. Perfect for my 14's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts