GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I do more TBSS details than any other car :rockit: This is up there w/ my favorites. I think it turned out extremely well, as you'll see in the after pics.

This one was in relatively good shape upon arrival. I love the orange accents and overall appearance. Awesome example of a tbss imo. Garaged daily, so hardly any contamination on it. Swirls were relatively minimal, but were there. Job was requested as a simply wash/clay/polish/wax. Defect removal was not requested, but the M205/org removed 90% of the few that were there.

Owner hung around while I did the job. As a result, I forgot to take befores until I was almost halfway done polishing, lol. Heres how it went down:

Wash:
Citrus Wash n Gloss
Ulti-Mitt
Grit Guard

Dry:
24x36 Waffle Weave Drying Towel

Clay:
200g Gray Light Cut Clay
ONR for Clay Lube

Polish:
M205 on an Orange Pad
PoliSeal on a White pad

Wax:
CG 5050

Wheels:
Sticky Wheel Gel
Optimum Power Clean
EZ Detail Brush

Trim:
Poorboys Trim Restorer

My lonely before shot to show paint condition :banghead:

Couple of shots after M205 but before PoliSeal and 5050

AFTERS

Look at the clarity and depth in the rear hatch! :drool:

And this may be my favorite shot of it:

·
Geresy Farms
1,292 Posts
Nice work!!

I get a lot of trailblazers, there just not SS's. Soccer mom suv's!

Had to look twice as I though there was dirt right behind the drivers side rear wheel in the 3rd pic from the bottom. But I know you'd do a better job than that. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice work!!

I get a lot of trailblazers, there just not SS's. Soccer mom suv's!

Had to look twice as I though there was dirt right behind the drivers side rear wheel in the 3rd pic from the bottom. But I know you'd do a better job than that. :tongue:
I actually did a double take on that too. Then I realized it was just a reflection of the blacktop, lol. :crazy:

·
Registered
687 Posts
ONR for clay lube?..surprised you didn't use Luber.

I was planning on trying the ONR when I run out of Luber just out of curiosity

·
Registered
78 Posts
looks nice man

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
great job as always and btw i like th eorange look good in there

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.