GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old football coach from high school found out I was detailing and called me up to do his ride. I must say, it was a lot of work. He takes it a brush car wash 2x a week. He's in sales and has to drive customers around, so it needs to be clean all the time. I wasn't too impressed by the car though. Seemed real sluggish and too heavy. Even my truck has more pep to it.

I tried out some new products on it, including the new Migliore Gold Label. I was amazed by the results with it. Easy on/off and an outstanding result.

On to the pics...

The scratches/swirls:

Audi-6-7-09001.jpg

Audi-6-7-09003.jpg

Audi-6-7-09009.jpg

50/50

Audi-6-7-09011.jpg

trunk correction

Audi-6-7-09008.jpg

done:

Audi-6-7-09012.jpg

Audi-6-7-09015.jpg

Audi-6-7-09018.jpg

Audi-6-7-09020.jpg

Audi-6-7-09021.jpg

Audi-6-7-09022.jpg

Never did get around to taking some pics of my bros new stang

Audi-6-7-09023.jpg

Audi-6-7-09025.jpg

Audi-6-7-09027.jpg

Audi-6-7-09032.jpg

Wanted to pull a Dylan, but left my sandals at home

Audi-6-7-09033.jpg

Audi-6-7-09034.jpg

Audi-6-7-09035.jpg

Audi-6-7-09044.jpg

Audi-6-7-09049.jpg

Here's the link to most of the pics....I took way too many. Couldn't help myself

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k123/shsportsfan12/Audi 6-7-09/?start=all

Enjoy

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried out some Meguiar's swirl remover 2.0 I believe is what it's called. Seemed to work pretty good. Did half the car with that and the other half with SSR2. About half the car I got by only doing 1 pass and the other half required 2 passes. All was done on a 4" Orange pad on the PC. Followed that up with some Red Moose Glaze on a black pad on the rotary. Everything was topped with Migliore Gold Label.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
now...on to pics of mustang :imo

GT?
I wish....He has a heavy foot....REAL heavy foot.... So my parent's wouldn't allow a V8 stang. He COULD have gotten a V8 in other cars, but he wanted a stang, so he settled with a V6. He's really not the brightest bulb in the box. However, the car does pack a punch. I was really shocked when I drove it for a couple days. Didn't think a V6 had it in it.

·
Fender Measurements?
21,152 Posts
I wish....He has a heavy foot....REAL heavy foot.... So my parent's wouldn't allow a V8 stang. He COULD have gotten a V8 in other cars, but he wanted a stang, so he settled with a V6. He's really not the brightest bulb in the box. However, the car does pack a punch. I was really shocked when I drove it for a couple days. Didn't think a V6 had it in it.
just think of its ability with the 8 :read:

still nice car.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just think of its ability with the 8 :read:

still nice car.
Yeah. It's a very nice car. Doesn't do to well round corners as what not, but for a 16 yr old kid who's still learning how to drive, definitely not a bad car at all. I was livid when I heard he was bringing home a v6...until I drove it...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
holy shit that is an awesome job :)
btw ,we dont need pics of a boring ugly looking stang so dont bother imo

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I tried out some Meguiar's swirl remover 2.0 I believe is what it's called. Seemed to work pretty good. Did half the car with that and the other half with SSR2. About half the car I got by only doing 1 pass and the other half required 2 passes. All was done on a 4" Orange pad on the PC. Followed that up with some Red Moose Glaze on a black pad on the rotary. Everything was topped with Migliore Gold Label.
What color pad and where did you get it from?

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
holy shit that is an awesome job :)
btw ,we dont need pics of a boring ugly looking stang so dont bother imo
Thanks man:shake:

Oh and :kiss: my :moon: bout the stang

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What color pad and where did you get it from?
Like i stated, it was an orange pad. It got it from Chris at Glimmer Glass Detailing

1 - 20 of 47 Posts