3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes

Where:
Rickords Animal Hospital

1029 E. Harmon Rd

Fort Worth, TX 76131

When: Sept 4-6

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

10 deposits received to make the meet a go! Time slots will be posted once 10+ deposits received.

Please PayPal your nonrefundable deposit of $50 to [email protected]

Please put "Dallas Tuning Trip" in the subject line and include your username.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 96-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Well sounds like this maybe the closest. I'll let you know something when it gets closer, BUT if there is going to be one in OKC that would be the best!! :)

EDIT: 128 miles away not bad at all you can count me in 80% lol, Is this labor day weekend?

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
put me down as a maybe. I want to see what is going on around this time before I get one.
It doesn't work like that man. You pay the $50 to get your spot. It's not cheap to fly out of state and back and bring all your equipment with you.

Pretty simple:
$50=reserved spot

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
It doesn't work like that man. You pay the $50 to get your spot. It's not cheap to fly out of state and back and bring all your equipment with you.

Pretty simple:
$50=reserved spot
I just dont know what I have going on in september. I dont want to pay and then have some shit come up. I'm not going to wait till the last minute either. Its just that 3 months is long time:imo

·
OBS 4X4 HOE!
179 Posts
I just dont know what I have going on in september. I dont want to pay and then have some shit come up. I'm not going to wait till the last minute either. Its just that 3 months is long time:imo
You should reserve your spot as early as possible. If something does come up, you should let everyone know ASAP. These tune sessions generally fill up like crazy. You would be able to recoup your $50 by trading out your spot with someone else & collect from them.

Your call.

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Deposits received from:

Spring74
chevybird2006

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Money sent, 2 time slots one for me and a friend. We need Saturday at 3:30 and 5:00 if possible we have a 2.5 hour drive.

Thanks!

:van: ROAD TRIP!!!

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Deposits received from:

Spring74
chevybird2006
JSCHROCK (two tunes)

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Deposits received from:

Spring74
chevybird2006
JSCHROCK (two tunes)
coopiesb

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Can I get a tune and then buy the extra computers later? I dont know If Ill have enought money to spend on the extras at the time.

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Deposits received from:

Spring74
chevybird2006
JSCHROCK (two tunes)
coopiesb
Walk9508

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can I get a tune and then buy the extra computers later? I dont know If Ill have enought money to spend on the extras at the time.
That kinda defeats the purpose of the spare modules. You would want to buy the spares and have Justin tune those, thus keeping your stockers for dealer visits.

·
Maniac
692 Posts
WHY??????? Why does it have to be that weekend? I will be in California for my sister's wedding.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts