GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put my pcm in yesterday, WOW what a difference Way more power then before just driving around, shifts good, ect., I did the 91 tune, fixed my speedo for the gears and tires, dead on within .2mph.

Great guy to do biz with, fast response through emails and once i he got the pcm went out same day. great business.

If you are thinking about doing one, just do it, wish i would have done this 4 years ago, best/easiest mod i have done.

·
GMFS Member
845 Posts
One of the best products/service out there.:imo

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
best mod

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'll get better mpg during normal usage, but after the tune you'll want to hammer the gas more, sooo... kinda counteracts that. :rofl2:
Word, I have been driving my car like its the Daytona 500 :rofl2: but even with that seems to be getting better millage, only have 75 miles on the tank, and its still pretty fully, usally be alot lower, was only getting like 8-10mpg :pepper:

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
He is also very good with helping as much as poss. i know with mine he told me it would go back to stock, and i needed the torque lock up at like 45 instead of 30 mph. sent him the PCM, he fixed it same day and was back to me within a week turn around.

Great guy and i will rec. him to everyone i know!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts