GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lets her Eat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the Skinny....08, 5.3, z71, 7.5"Rcx, 35" BFG KM2, Airaid Intake, Edge Evolution. I have no balls now. I was ok with the power untill the lift and tires. Gets off the line decent empty, with trailer and 1800 lbs on it straight up sucks ass my 94 tbi pulls better! When empty will not cruze at 70-85 mph it is dawging out in OD. I want it to pull weight better off the line and cruze @ 70-85 mph. I am gonna do gears, 4.10's to help out a little but will the tune help me or am i wasting money? If i drive it any longer like this i will SELL the POS losse a shitload and get what i wanted in the first place, get a charger and a divorce at the same time, or Put 33" tires on and have 2' of wheel gap! I am this unhappy! With the truck not the wife! I have drove GM 5.7, 5.3's..92-08... all my life and this is the worst one yet in my opinion! Thanks in Advance!

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
dude dont get 4.10s. Get atleast 4.56s, and a blackbear tune is not a waste of money! its worth every penny and more!

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
get the gears in first

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
jschrock, I am gonna do the tune on in Ft. Worth also if i decide to go that route! Do i need to get the gears before i get the tune or does it matter?
It would be ideal to get the gears first so that Justin can set it up as far as the speedo, shifting, etc. that are all going to be different with the gears.

i know how it is if you cant i understand it is 4 weeks away...

You have 4-wheel drive though right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts