GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be doing a Black Friday sale that just might have some items you may be interested in. All items will be listed here http://www.emfcaraudio.com/black-friday/ I can't list the items or prices just yet but there are several Sundown, EMF, CNF Distribution, and XS Power products. XS Power discounts use coupon code "friday", they won't be listed in the Black Friday section. Prices are good from Friday through Monday.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
I'll be doing a Black Friday sale that just might have some items you may be interested in. All items will be listed here http://www.emfcaraudio.com/black-friday/ I can't list the items or prices just yet but there are several Sundown, EMF, CNF Distribution, and XS Power products. XS Power discounts use coupon code "friday", they won't be listed in the Black Friday section. Prices are good from Friday through Monday.
Might wanna put KNSFW in the ad title

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
ill take one of those females plz

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
If it's NSF(your)W, you shouldn't be online at work doing recreational viewing.
Just figured it'd be courteous of you. If someone gets fired over it, thats less money they have to give you.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
is she 50% off?

·
Premium Member
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just figured it'd be courteous of you. If someone gets fired over it, thats less money they have to give you.
I also have an IT company, that's the kind of person that gets fired on their own merits. I've done forensics on a VP's computer for that the day before he got canned.

is she 50% off?
At the time of his photo shoot there was a period of time she was 100% off.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
loan-a-woman service available if she not for sale?

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
i got a dollar

·
Premium Member
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
loan-a-woman service available if she not for sale?
Not for sale, or lease.

PayPal available for less censored version....just sayn..
There is a level of professionalism that comes with a model and photographer (did I mention I do that on the side too?) that means the only pics released to the public are the ones signed off on.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
dfw the 600d with sd1 10... but money is tighter than virgin's vag...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts