GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new pics of the truck since I put the new wheels on. These are 16x9 compared to 16x8 like my old wheels. I love the look it gives my truck and would recommend them to anyone. I know a lot of people will say they don'y care for them, but I love them. Anyways, here are the pics:

000_0221.jpg

000_0222.jpg

000_0223.jpg

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
NICE!! Looks good with the headache rack and brush guard!!

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
Looks good! Im running the same thing in a 16X10

9,803 Posts
that looks awesome. I don't care for black rims MOST of the time, but it COMPLETELY finishes off your truck!

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
I love those rims, i have them on my truck(20x10) they are sick. looks good man.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
although they are a popular wheel they look really good on your truck.

smoke the cab lights IMO

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I like it...

Just my $0.02...debadging the stickers and moulding would REALLY clean up your truck:shrug:. Just a thought.

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Good lookin rig!

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
very beefy, nice truck!

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
Compared to the pic in your sig, I'll say I like these wheels a ton better. Looks really good.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all of the compliments, I'm glad I went with these wheels as well. Like a lot of ya'll have said, it really seems to set the rest of the truck off with all of the other accessories.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Beast HD for sure....looks great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks great man...Truck's lookin mean with that bumper and headache rack, first truck i've seen that I've liked those on.. very nice

1 - 20 of 21 Posts