Black or chrome wheels

• Black wheels

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Chrome wheels

Votes: 27 64.3%

Black vs chrome wheels

8K views 33 replies 32 participants last post by  BOO5TED 
#1 ·
Well my girlfriend and I got into a argument about black vs chrome wheels on trucks. I prefer black wheels and you guessed it, she loves chrome wheels and hates black wheels. I want to know what you guys and girls think? Black wheels or chrome wheels?
Hopefully we don't get started on the crew cab vs regular cab.

#14 ·
If you're running 15s who gives a fuck, otherwise the black wheels blend into the tires so what's the point in nice wheels.

I'd prob say a slick 95% of the time chrome or polished is the way to go.

#19 ·
If you're running 15s who gives a fuck, otherwise the black wheels blend into the tires so what's the point in nice wheels.

I'd prob say a slick 95% of the time chrome or polished is the way to go.
Your gf has better taste in vehicle mods :imo
imo..

depends on truck. NO to black wheels if the truck has chrome bumpers/grille/emblems.. drives me nuts.

#22 ·
I had black boss 313 22"... And they were nice, but I always felt the wheel detail gets lost with black paint..
Changed to 24" chrome and I like it a lot more.

#23 ·
do what you want. she's not your wife, tell her to iron your shirt or something. who's paying for the rims?

I agree with the guys that said it depends on the overall look of the truck. I'm not a fan of chrome...i live on a dirt road so i don't want to clean rims all the time. i have aluminum now and can't wait to change them to black steelies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.