GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating about putting a set of Moto Metal 951 Series 16x9 wheels in Black on my 05 GMC Silver Birch 2500HD. Right now I am running the stock alumimum wheels for now. I was wanting your alls thoughts on these on how they would look. Oh if anyone has these wheels on a HD please post pics or links.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i also have a silver birch silverado and was considering black wheels, but have found it to be difficult to find pictures of our colored truck with black wheels.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats what I have noticed espically having the posts that I have now. The only thing that I have found close is there is a member on here with a new body style GMC that is lifted but in the same color with the exact same wheels. Come on people someone has to have something close to what I am looking for.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
double post.

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
I've got those exact wheels going on my silver birch 2500hd this week!I'll throw some pics up when they come in

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Here's the 951's in black on a white truck. Not quite silver, but with a little imagination you can see what it will look like. :D

GMFS-2007meet024.gif

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
If you're looking at black wheels, check out the Helo Maxx 6 or 8's in black.. I was going to buy the 951's in black but I think the Helo's look better. The black in the Helo's shines a little bit more and they have more chrome around the lip.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys thanks for your posts and links there.

Oh snowborder360 please post pics of yours when they are mounted.

Thanks

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
hey guys thanks for your posts and links there.

Oh snowborder360 please post pics of yours when they are mounted.

Thanks
Will do, should be friday or the begining of next week

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey snowborder360 thanks alot. Yep just keep me posted. Do think this setup should look pretty sweet though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts