GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried emailing blackbear but for some reason my email wont go through. I have a 2010 sierra denali with the 6.2 and 6 speed, so I'm going to go with an autocal tuner. I read on their website that you receive the autocal, you do some datalogging and they will send you a tune based on the datalog. However, my truck is stock except for a CAI and 32" tall tires (speedo needs re-calibrated) so I honestly don't want to fool with the datalogging, and would like to receive the autocal with a tune already wrote from the many many stock 6.2's he's done. Of all the great things Ive heard about his tunes and how spot on he is, and my truck being stock, I'd just assume get it with a tune already wrote up. I didnt know if this was an option as the only thing on his website I found talked about datalogging. If this is an option, would I be still be eligible for re-tunes if I decided to do more mods like TB, headers, etc...

Thanks, Drew

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,692 Posts
Each truck is different and doing the data logging does more than you think. But you can also try to pm jennabear

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went ahead and ordered the AutoCal on Saturday. Only confirmation is from PayPal saying the transaction was made, no tracking number or confirmation from blackbear yet...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still no tracking number, I sent Jennabear a PM yesterday and I checked the activity log and shows she has been at least twice today and still no reply?? Is their customer service normally this poor?

·
6.2 LITER SAND EATER
278 Posts
They get a ton of PMs daily so they will get to you soon. You can always call if you have the time. I called and they were very helpful when I spoke to them.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,692 Posts
Pick up a phone, if you are that antsy. Why are people so scared of making phone calls?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trust me I would call but there is no number listed on their website. Not being antsy, just think I should deserve some sort of conformation on a product I spent $600 on almost a week ago. 6

·
Registered
572 Posts
Trust me I would call but there is no number listed on their website. Not being antsy, just think I should deserve some sort of conformation on a product I spent $600 on almost a week ago. 6

I agree 100% the way they do business is completely unorthodox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Received it in the mail today, and got through to them via email. Still not sure as to why I never got conformation, but hope/should be smooth sailing from here. I'm more than ready for my 6.2 to not be such a turd.

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Sorry for the delay, I did not have a PM alert, but your PM was in my box. There are only 2 full time employees for BBP, hence he reason for limited phone support. We do offer it, and a form for a call is available on the webpage.

You should have received a confirmation on shipment from stamps.com, be sure to check your Spam box, sometimes they get pulled in there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts