GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
take pics with the sun on the side or at your back.
Can't see shit!
If it's tint on the lights they will crack. happened to a buddy of mine and the dealer said that he probably had tint on them to cause the cracking, so the dealers know whats up. Be careful

·
sittin purdy
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually its the lens cover from avs, hope it dosent crack

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I am iffy on these. They look good, but how is your light output?

·
Banned
921 Posts
know a guy who had them, he put HID's in his fogs so he could see driving down the hwy at night.

It does look good though.

·
Lifted 2wd
389 Posts
I'll pass. Have never liked tinted headlights, plus light output must suck.

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Yeah I'm not sure about those flowing well on a white truck... The clear lights look pretty sharp on a white truck, clean and slick :humping:

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
had the headlights on my silver stang tinted, i hated driving that thing at night. couldnt see shit. F that :imo

pic related.
10119712_201171023494.gif

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
It's not too bad. It matches the grill and bowtie. I guess I'd have to see it in person.

·
hella cute n shit
7,652 Posts
Meh, looks so dumb and out of place on a light-colored truck with chrome grille and bumpers.

Cleared lights would look 100000000x better.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Very 90's IMO

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just for the record though, the 90s rocked.

I am impartial. Take em or leave em, though I know that from my experience with headlight covers in the 90s that the light output is horrible. (NOT MY TRUCK, just picture I found)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
idk...light colored truck with the whole black out theme doesn't look right, not only on your truck, just any truck. just keep em cleared IMO

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Im more of a black housing than black lens kinda person, I like the contrast of a light color and black, just not the lens. I sacrafice no light output, but get the contrast still.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts