GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my Blazer up in the air a couple more inches. As of a couple monthes ago I was gonna do a 6" susp. and 35's. But, my wife and I got the great news that we have a "little one" on the way, due in November. So, I decided not to lift the Blazer afterall. Well the itch was still there, so I decided to stuff some 33's under it and roll. Well, they didn't even come close to clearing, without ALOT of trimming. Mainly b/c of the backspacing on my 15x8's. So I ordered up a 3" PA bodylift and put it on last weekend.
I'm actually very pleased with its appearance now. Not too big, but has a nice aggressive stance IMO. I couldn't be happier. :head:

Anyway, onto the pics.

Before: (TB crank, 2" rear blks, 31/10.50 A/T's)

After: (TB crank, 2" rear blks, 3" BL, 33/12.50 M/T's)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
looks great :thumbsup:

·
Wambulance Driver
1,790 Posts
Looks really good. I sometimes kick myself for buying my bumper because I can't put a bodylift on, which would make me very happy

·
Wambulance Driver
1,790 Posts
With the way that it is mounted on the frame I don't think that I can. Here is how its mounted:

Its mounted under the frame

9,803 Posts
bodylift, cranked bars, and 33's are the PERFECT daily driver height! That looks sick man

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone.

I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I actually didn't think it'd look as good as it does. So I'm real happy with it!!!

Since the pics I have pulled off that aftermarket rear hitch that was on it and hung too low for my tastes. I got a used factory hitch off a member here, and have it painted up, ready to go on. The gap guards have finally shown up, so a pressure wash and paint of the wheelwells are in order, then install the gap guards.

I have some interior work to do. New carpet, armrests, window switches, etc.

On the outside, maybe a cowl hood in the future and re-do the flares. They need sanded, smoothed, and repainted.

Engine-wise, it needs a few leaky seals replaced, so while the motor is out I might do alittle modding. Headers, intake, cam maybe!!! :evil:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
do a cowl hood

btw talk to hitmanx or black350ho about mods

on tbi engines ive been told by just replacing the heads youll gain 30-40hp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts