GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
dude i saw an old dude driving a slammed jeep like that with daytons...dude they had to be like 13s or 14s it was sooo funny i wish i had my digital cam with me...but its lame in my book

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Does that thing have spinners too :think:

I don't mean to add insult to injury, but I think I'd ride my bike before driving that thing around...just my $.02...not a big jeep fan :anitoof:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
bling blang

At last years socal truck jam, there was a dropped GC on 20s with a body kit. It was nasty

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
theres one around here on 20s and lowpros :head::puke:

·
Registered
277 Posts
like 5 years ago there used to be this guy around here that had a wrangler dropped on 17" spokes with a wall w/ twelve 12's in it. it was pretty dumb.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
12 12s sounds pretty badass to me. The daytons seem kindof weird, but i wanna get a juiced ride like kdubaz so i can roll me some 13s 8)

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
as long as its not a wrangler, a jeep thats dropped with dubs is ok in my book

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
id rather get kicked in the temple with a steel toed boot than be seen in that thing :puke:

·
GMFS Firefighter
133 Posts
:bawl: what a waste of a perfectly good rubicon, one of the most capable stock 4wd cars out there and it's stuck cruisin the mall parking lots.

Oh and being a jeep owner, thats def. not a jeep thing Those ppl are the outcasts of the jeep world usually.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts