GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for the procomp 20's and the cooper tires I bought from him.

I paypaled him on the 5th of may, set up a plan to pick these up on the 23rd after I sent him the 1st half of the money.

on the 18th I confirmed that I would be up early in the morning on the 23rd (a 5 hr round trip for me to pick these up) everything was set, then the next day he tells me he has to come thru IL for a family emergency, says he will meet me along the route, then changes plans again, saying hes taking a car to get better mpgs, and I can come up and get hte rims and his buddy will open the house for me, or he will ship them. I sold my stockers already so i said Ill come up and get them, I paypal him the other half of the money.

at 8pm the day before i am leaving to get them, he calls me and says sorry bud, you can't come my buddy took off for the weekend. He says he will ship them out tuesday. I ask for my money back he refuses.

Tuesday comes, I get a call, sorry can't ship them its too much money for me to eat. I ask for my money back again, he says no, I say ill be up to get them wednesday.

He eventually made things right by giving me $100 back for being jerked around. I think hes just a busy guy but it would have been nice if he could have been a little more organized about this since he already had my money for a while, and i was driving so far to get them.

Also, he said he easily cured the rubbing in his for sale thread, I am beginning to think that isnt true and the reason he sold them is cause of the rubbing issue and not wanting to cut up his truck.

all in all a good guy from what I can gather, but not the greatest seller.

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
Also, he said he easily cured the rubbing in his for sale thread, I am beginning to think that isnt true and the reason he sold them is cause of the rubbing issue and not wanting to cut up his truck.
lmao get over the rubbing man...after all the questions being thrown around here about nnbs's with x10's you should damn well know that your gonna rub...hell zero88 still rubs with a lift with 33's.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not that big of a deal, it just kinda adds to all the other bs.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Sucks you had all those problems. When I bought my tires from him I sent him my money they were shipped the next day and I had them by friday. I payed on monday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts