GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 3 in rough country lift with stacked blocks in the back. I took the 1.5 inch blocks out. After putting the truck back on the ground and driving it my alignment seems to be off. My steering wheel is turned to the left when I'm going straight. Please help

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,282 Posts
The blocks won't affect your alignment. Sounds like you got a bad alignment, or maybe they didn't tighten something...not sure. Just take it back to the people who did the align after the 3" install and all should be fine again.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I got a 3 in rough country lift with stacked blocks in the back. I took the 1.5 inch blocks out. After putting the truck back on the ground and driving it my alignment seems to be off. My steering wheel is turned to the left when I'm going straight. Please help
The 3" lift for the front? Did you get an alignment for the front afterwards?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright after goin back and looking at it we didnt have the pin aligned with the whole in the block right so that made the axle crooked or whatever. now we have it in there all straight and the truck is back to normal. i am sitting cali now just a lil bit! haha

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
alright after goin back and looking at it we didnt have the pin aligned with the whole in the block right so that made the axle crooked or whatever. now we have it in there all straight and the truck is back to normal. i am sitting cali now just a lil bit! haha
:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts