GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who is wanting to put some pretty serious subs in his crew cab Titan… the problem is, there's no damn room for them… the gas tank, exhaust system, and a ton of other shit is under the floor… we had considered doing a drop floor in it until we saw this. And he has the roll-down back window so doing a big center blow thru box between the bed and cab is kind of out too… I am thinking his only option right now is to lose the back seat for some buckets and build a sick center console/enclosure…. He's looking at either some 12W7's or some L7 12's…. Let me know how some of you may go with this problem…

·
meow
15,748 Posts
well he could do a blow through box. You could build a long flat narrow port the width of the cab, unless the window actually goes all the way down. I haven't been inside a titan, but there might be room for a backseat lift and subs, or he could get some exspensive ones that he could mold into the headliner. :shrug: the buckets and center console would pry be the easiest.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, the window goes ALL the way down... looks like he'll be losing the seats for some buckets and a console box

·
TEAM WHITE!!!
159 Posts
we've done a blow through in a titan PAIN IN THE ASS!!! the center console idea is just as good and you could get pretty serious with that if you did it right

1 - 5 of 5 Posts