GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya 4 ser i just did the body lift and i have a thousend ideas runnin threw my head not sure what direction i wanta take it so i wanta hear some ideas so far anthings open i got the knowlege just not sure wht direction to take it

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
How about to the nearest barnes and noble to buy a dictionary?

I cant understand one word in the jumbled word/sentence/paragraph you just typed. This isnt 1998 texting, youre not charged by the character.

as for the truck, sell it

and clean your damn yard/moon surface

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
word lose the rack, tint the windows, paint the frame, and it will look a little better.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya sorry about the typing my hands in a cast so lately been takin short cuts i'll cut down on it.... but thanks for the input o the rack is off already

·
Registered
826 Posts
Its good to see you did some colormatching on the mirrors?

I'd clean those headlights, lose the rack, get nicer wheels/tires and repaint it..

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts

I cant understand one word in the jumbled word/sentence/paragraph you just typed. This isnt 1998 texting, youre not charged by the character.

:rofljest::rofljest::rofljest::rofljest:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the mirrors were clolor matched when i got it but the paint was srewed up guy really dint kno how to mask off got it on the mirror part and i have a parts truck so now its sittin with black mirrors and door handles

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i kno i said i would get better pics but this is what i've got its been dark when i get home so this is what ive got i'll get better up later

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts

What a dick comment. Where is your truck? Please post up pics.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
yeah I could do that all day long too but just because you're hiding behind a computer doesn't mean you should. Its bullshit. Pretty sure that guy doesnt even own a truck but creeps around the site just to make smartass comments all day. Lets see pics of your truck too

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hell some ppl r just dicks talk shit behind a computer cuz they got little ass egos and if they do it face to face they end up gettin the livin shit kicked outta um hell i came here 4 fuckin ideas but if u feel like bein a dick so be it u r what u fuckin eat

1 - 20 of 27 Posts