GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have a 2011 blue granit metallic extended cab with 33 inch tires and 18x9 rims with a 2inch leveling kit ? i have searched all over cant seem to find one

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey here is a pic of my stealth gray metallic NNBS GMC (same color as the chevy's just different name) on 275/60R20 (33x11) nitto terra grapplers. It's got a 2.5" ccm leveling kit.

·
GMC Owner
1,534 Posts
That's pretty specific there Santa

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Blue granite is an awesome color, just beware that its almost as bad as black when it come to keeping it clean, but it so damn beautiful when its clean. You have alot of options too, it can pull off colormatch, chrome, and sometimes the blackout treatment.

·
resident craigslist whore
1,712 Posts
I love my stealth gray silvy. I wasn't too fond of the color at first before I bought the truck, but when I went and saw it in person, it grew on me. I always get a ton of compliments on the color. I just leveled mine and put on 285's, kept the stock 18's. I had 20's on it and didn't like them. My next investment was gonna be a color matched grille with insert, but I just found a reflexxion cowl induction already painted my color for $375, and I'd be an idiot to pass that up!

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts