GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It works for my, since lifted isn't in my trucks future. If I were lifting my truck, I'd want some x11 or x12 and 37x13.50s :drool:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
I swear I see you say that in every thread BMFs are mentioned in :crazy:

Why don't you just break down and get some damn dubs
i know i say it every time. i have pretty much brand new tires, i dont want to lose money on selling them and the rims

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
the story last summer was some major manufacturing issues that the guys are BMF weren't happy with, so they decided to totally re-tool everything and switch manufacturing sites which obviously delays things quite a bit. Only a few of the listed "available" sizes were ever actually put into existence. When I spoke with them last summer they said probably 10 months min. before they could be to production like they wanted again. Some sizes (22x10.5 6 lug chrome for example) were listed as a size but the mold was never actually made so none ever existed. More 8 lug sizes were produced before the switch.

if i cant find dunes, its novakanes for me. So sick. those new m80s look great too

·
Broke
1,169 Posts
I think some shops are pushing the BMF's they have in order to get rid of them because of this. I dont mean to whore them, but NorCal Trucks had them on sale I think

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I saw NCT's sale, if I had money I'd buy a set now. I just can't decide between black or chrome and Novakanes or SOTAs :(

·
Registered
102 Posts
bmf makes some sweet wheels.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What size rim? Some wheels look good on 20+, then like crap when smaller. Get a good view of the size you want.
I'll be getting 20s if I do BMFs, probably 18s if I find something else I like. I just can't decide between black or chrome novakanes or black SOTAs

meh. doesnt really blow mah skirt up.
These M80s dont do much for me either, thats why I was asking if anyone else has pics

1 - 20 of 31 Posts