GMC Truck Forum banner

BMS upper arms

836 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  jason@gmachine 
#1 ·
Ok i did a quick search for these and didnt find anything. I was on the blitzkrieg site and saw they make upper arms for the 07+ silverados. but they dont really say what they do. i would assume help with the bump stop issue on leveled or double stacked level kits.. haha. help the ball joint angle. but it doesnt say. does anyone else have any info on these? they might be a christmas present since im broke. http://www.blitzkriegoffroad.com/products.asp?section=frontsuspkits_07chevy_UCA

#2 ·
PM - jason@gmachine

#4 ·
they correct the BJ angle from over cranking. what else do you want to know. there was a big thread about those UCA's if you search.
if thats all they do is correct ball joint angle thats what i wanted to know. like i said in my first post the website doesnt say what they do. so i was just wondering if anyone else here knew. i guess i'll PM jason and send an email to blitzkrieg.

#5 ·
if thats all they do is correct ball joint angle thats what i wanted to know. like i said in my first post the website doesnt say what they do. so i was just wondering if anyone else here knew. i guess i'll PM jason and send an email to blitzkrieg.
They have about 18deg built into the uni-ball to correct the angle for lifted applications. they also have about 1/2" more clearance at the frame for added droop travel. The uni-ball itself is stronger and more reliable then the BJ.

you have a pm :)

jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.