GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, one of my friends just did this install on his BMW. its a ls1 and 6 speed out of a 2002 ss camaro. I LOVE THIS CAR.its alot better than the 4 cylinder that was just in there!! thought you guys might want a look at it. its not a gm or a truck, but i figured you would get a kick out of it.

by the way it runs a [email protected] on those tires and rims:)

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
That is fuckin bad...how would it do against an M series BMW??

·
Registered
343 Posts
RedneckDude said:
That is fuckin bad...how would it do against an M series BMW??
it would take the cake

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guys dont even understand how badass this car is. i LOVE it, it has the stock looking tail pipe so you cant tell until it is running. and its LOUD. he hammers on it and it fukin GOES like a bat outta hell. I creamed my pants twice so far...

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Very nice!! How does it handle though with the extra wieght? That suspension was never meant for a V8... I bet it is a wild ride though. Tell him congrats on the swap, that took a good amount of work for certain.

Jason

·
5,501 Posts
Is that aluminum ducting for a clothes dryer or whatever for part of the intake...it looks VERY familiar...

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RedneckDude said:
Is that aluminum ducting for a clothes dryer or whatever for part of the intake...it looks VERY familiar...
YES, but its only temperary till he gets a new one with his new mass air in it. i know, it made me giggle too.

The car handles good from what i could feel, but it was sideways most of the time...

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BaggedC10 said:
Waste of a good motor and transmission, IMO. :bawl: I give him props. for doing something different though. :shake:
well, he works for GM, and they just had the motor lying around....

·
5,501 Posts
fullthrottledan said:
YES, but its only temperary till he gets a new one with his new mass air in it. i know, it made me giggle too.

The car handles good from what i could feel, but it was sideways most of the time...
lol...it made me laugh a lil cuz its the same damn thing im usin rt now...stock intake was too restrictive IMO and i didn't like the sound of the lid flipped, and didn't wanna run it w/ a hose cuz it would be too easy for a lot of water to enter at once and stall the motor...i figure for $5 it isn't too bad...lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts