rear watts link = ghetto
links only using bushings = ghetto

horns are shiny
paint is new

what a tradeoff

·
Registered
445 Posts
i think i'd be lovin it more if it didnt have an orange suspension and some bigger tires to fill up those godly wheel wells

and mylevel52, that colorado you have now is the truck i had been saving up and wanting for the longest time. never could get the funds to buy it though :( i love that truck

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
Decent paint, rack could use work (lots), lowering suspension components is a disappointment, and yeah...wheels and tires leave a lot to be desired. If you're gonna make a custom truck, make it custom, don't just lower everything!

EDIT: The_Law is right :shake:

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Ugly fucking truck. Not to mention the stupid ass looking front drop. Paint is nice but overall I have only seen 1 nnbs try i like. The silver one on this site dont remember his name but thats a nice truck.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol. u guys are hilarious.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think i'd be lovin it more if it didnt have an orange suspension and some bigger tires to fill up those godly wheel wells

and mylevel52, that colorado you have now is the truck i had been saving up and wanting for the longest time. never could get the funds to buy it though :( i love that truck
keep saving. everything is for sale :handshake:

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
that truck is fucking hideous IMO.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the colors were kinda questionable when he told me. but i really like the paint job. the design is unique to me. and the colors seem to flow pretty good.

different strokes for different folks. not everyone is gonna like the same type of vehicle

·
Registered
640 Posts
I like it. I think those tires fit the wheel wells perfect. and no matter what truck is posted on here, people are gonna talk shit about one thing or another. but I think its pretty sweet. and why would it really make the truck ghetto just because it has the factory axle in it, jeez. the 10 bolt axle isnt as weak as you guys seem to make it out to be.

·
Go Gators!
521 Posts
BNC just never wows me with there creations. Good guys and all but there quality of work just isnt enough for me to want to dump so much money into one of there trucks. Its cool to see a nnbs though. I miss mine already..:insane: . Id just soon get a nnbs and build it so it can actually run down the road without being a pain in my arse for the money they charge.

Kyle

1 - 20 of 200 Posts